Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Look what I did!

It has been a rainy and quiet day here in the midwest.  Quiet, except for the hour long crying spell Brother went through because of a gassy belly.  Since it is so gloomy I haven't felt like doing much at all today.  I sat (or rather am still sitting) on the couch loving on my little man, nursing, changing diapers, cooing, watching/listening to my favorite Law and Order, and making my internet home a homier place to be!

I am really liking the new changes.  It isn't exactly what I want it to be but I will get there eventually.  I would love to do a cutesy little photo collage and have it be my header, but one thing at a time.

This afternoon I am going to make a list of what I need to do in order to make my blog home exactly what I want it to be...AMAZING!  Oh lists! *gush* The list is one of my favorite things!  There is something so great about seeing all your little to-do's written out with little empty boxes next to them.  It makes all those insane feats seem like they are accomplishable.  I can hardly find words to describe the feeling I get when I am able to cross out one of the little boxes!  I love new notebooks, organizers with wee little tabs for different subjects, big lined post-it notes, perfect list making pens...I LOVE the entire process!  Am I a List-Queen? Yes.  Does my husband think I am crazy?  Yes.  Does it make me a better person?  You betcha!

Oh and notice the cute little signature at the bottom!
Yay I did it! Thanks to bluecricketdesign.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...