Not only is there this cold, but I have been having horrible headaches ever since I delivered. I'm sure it's hormones or something, but dang. it. hurts.
So cold and hormones have been giving me a headache and so have our vehicles. Flat tires on the car, and now yesterday we were driving home from the science center and the van just stopped accelerating. Thank God we were close to home, not on a busy street, and I was able to pull over quickly and carefully.
Today I am going to count my blessings. I'm going to make my seemingly crap-tastic situations and find the blessings hiding within. And whenever I feel blue or down in this kind of way I'm going to name 10 things that are STELLAR in my life.
1. My husband stayed home from work today to take care of the cars and take care of me and the kids.
2. I got to spend the weekend with my best friend and had some long needed girl time.
3. JAYHAWKS are in the Sweet 16!
4. My son is finally asleep after being gassy and up all day long=sleep tonight! *hopefully*
5. The weather was so nice that we were able to play outside a lot.
6. My toddler had tons of fun today with her mommy and daddy.
7-9. We crafted together (stickers and coloring while mommy worked on spring garland), we were able to play with sidewalk chalk for the first time, and we ran around and played with our outside toys.
10. And the best part of today, Mommy was able to get some AH.MAZE.ING pictures of Lotte playing.
Check out a few of my favorites.
She looks so happy.
I love to see her and her daddy. She is a Daddy's Girl 100%
Look at that pincher grasp!That makes me feel better *cough* :-/