Monday, August 8, 2011

First Cookie Order

my Whale cookies!

So a girl I know from the internet, but have a connection to in real life, planned THIS amazing shower.  It is so stinkin' cute and I especially love the topiary balls.  Courtney is the sweetest girl and she sells her sweet party stuff in HER ETSY SHOP  and blogs about it at THE HAPPY HEARTED HOSTESS.

She sent me an email a few weeks ago because she saw my EASTER COOKIES and asked if I could make some for a whale themed baby shower she was throwing.  I love decorating cookies so I said yes.

I am so excited how they turned out.  Here are a few pictures I took before sending them on their way to the mommy to be.





all packed up and ready to go!

Linking my cute Whales up to these beautiful hosts!
Inspiring Creativity @ Dragonfly Designs
Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello
Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Get Your Brag On @ Gluesticks
Friday Fun Finds @ KoJo Designs

12 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! These are absolutely adorable!!!! Wonderful wonderful job, Kaleigh!!!! Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies are awesome!! Too cute! I followed the link to THE HAPPY HEARTED HOSTESS and became her newest follower too! please feel to check out my crafty charity blog and follow me as well. Thank!
    Jeannine
    www.craftingforchiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are so talented! I love the color scheme and how adorable are those whales! I love stalking...errr, keeping up with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious.

    I would love for you to share this over on my mommy solution meme.

    http://jacolynmurphy.blogspot.com/2011/08/mama-java-favors.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors you chose are perfect! And I love the mixed designs, but of course I am partial to mixed platters! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cookies are so cute! I love how bright and fun they are. Thanks for sharing- Melissa
    www.sweetcoconutlime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! You are very talented.

    Kelly
    herecomesthesun-kelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Those are just awesome! I would be honored if you would link this up to my Commercial Break Thursday!

    suzy
    www.suzyssitcom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! What a neat idea- you are so very talented.

    I'd love for you to stop by and link this to our Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings link party. It's a blog party dedicated to all things kids and teens, so you post would be perfect! It runs through Saturday- hope to see you there!

    Melanie
    http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Those look delicious, you are so creative! Thanks for sharing!
    www.modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...