Friday, August 26, 2011

Baptism/Family Gathering Shindig

I'm getting excited because my Mister will be baptized in less than a month.  It's a big to-do.  Lots of family and friends at church, and a big luncheon afterwards.  Our family from California will be in town, so there will be even more of us than normal!

I am throwing a luncheon afterwards at a local park.  I want it to be a fun place for the family to gather and to have a little bit of relaxed fun!  So this week and next I'm going to be working on some things to make the get-together a cute little party.  It is going to be a "little man" luncheon with lots of "manly things going on.

I have gotten quite a lot of inspiration from pinterest and some blogs that I follow.  Here are some of the projects and ideas I am going to use.

My main inspiration is coming from a very talented lady blogger Emily @ Re-Markable Home.

She was kind enough to share her cupcake toppers...

{Adorable huh?}

I also am wanting to do a photo booth.  Any cute ideas?

Cute straws from Little Retreats on Etsy


Check out my Mustache Mania board for some other STACHE-Y inspiration.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could make paper mustaches and attach them to Popsicle sticks that people could hold up to their face for the photo booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a Cricut machine go to Walmart and pick up the Billionaire Cricut Lite cartridge. It would be so helpful to you. It has the mustaches, Argyle print, a great font, Top hats, and bow ties.

    I hope it all turns out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...