Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lotte's Bestie...Carnie

Lotte's best friend is a cute little girl named Cardin...Lotte calls her "Carnie".


Carri is my best friend from high school's little girl.  We were belly buddies for a few months and have enjoyed raising our girls to be friends.  So when I was asked to help out with her first birthday party, of course I said yes!

She didn't want a pink frou-frou girly party, but she wanted it to be girly.  She went with purple, brown and green.

I sewed her birthday banner.



And we cut tons of napkin rings, centerpiece and confetti flowers with my cricut.  Lots and lots of "C"s and "1"s.


Her centerpieces were really cute formula cans with mod podged scrapbook paper, a coordinating ribbon and a "C".  We used painted kabob sticks to put her mommy's favorite pictures on.  To give some dimension, I made tulle pom-poms.




I'm getting super excited to start helping plan her second party.  It is a theme that I haven't seen anything done for before!  So I hope I can help make it super cute!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great party ;). That's so great that Lottie and Carnie get to grow up together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...