Monday, August 22, 2011

Pattern Review for Ashley @ Cherished Bliss


Ashley over at Cherished Bliss put a call out a week or two ago for a pattern tester for a cute little headband.  I jumped at the opportunity because it is just too stinkin' cute!



I loved the finished project and the pattern was well written and easy enough to follow and quick to complete.  The hardest part I had was finding some of the right materials {she used french netting and I couldn't find any in the area and for some silly reason I couldn't find any stretch lace}.  The lack of netting and lace caused mine to be less shabby chic, but adorable nonetheless!

Here is Ashley's version which is available for purchase in her ETSY SHOP.

You can also purchase THE PATTERN and make your very own.

Thanks Ashley!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for testing my pattern! Yours is beautiful and you did a fantastic job! Although your model would make it difficult for anything to look bad ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...