Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Funday Finds

Today I want to list the things I have found from around the internet that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and desperately wish I had the time to make...maybe one day my son will start to sleep.

First off is the bed.


We are 100% doing THIS for Lotte.  We (meaning my husband while I yell out directions, give the stink eye to anything that doesn't look right, and take pictures of his progress) MUST build this as Lotte's big girl bed.  Lotte and Brother will be sharing a room as soon as she is able to move into a big girl bed.  We are hoping to make the move a little after her 2nd birthday.  But because space is limited we love this "loft" bed.  The best part is the stairs.  Lotte can do stairs, but I wouldn't feel comfortable if it were a ladder.  PLUS the under part will be perfect to put her play stuff in...and look at the stairs, they are actually storage containers!

I freakin' LOVE Ana White.  She makes furniture (which is a big deal for some people) seem so easy to do.  She has the shopping list, the cut list, and clear concise directions.  She even gives you an estimated price for the total project.  There are a million things I want to do from her site, and I have could spend hours gawking at the amazingness.

I also want to make THESE from Ten Cow Chick.


I really like sculpture bows and her tutorial makes it too easy not to do!

I also can't wait to make THIS from Me Sew Crazy!


The other day I bought the perfect summery lemon fabric for one and I can't wait to see how it turns out!


I'm also currently working on a variation of THIS from one of my many favorite bloggers, Amy from Positively Splendid!  It should be done this afternoon so I can post it tomorrow.


There is so much inspiration to glean from such amazing blogging women!  Hopefully I can start inspiring others too.  Life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...