Friday, May 6, 2011

Watermelon Invitations




I really wanted to set the tone for the party by making the watermelon invitations fun, girly and different from printed out card stock.

I used 2 different colors of pink card stock and 2 colors of green card stock to assemble.  I also used large pink ric rac and letter stamps for Lotte's name.  I printed out the invite on the light pink circle and used my handy dandy martha circle cutter to cut them out.



I liked that they opened as a semi circle, sort of like a slice of watermelon!

I used lime green envelopes and put our little stamps to liven them up.


We had an after party for adults after Lotte went to bed.  Here is the little invite insert.  This was just for some of our close friends.


We sent out about 40 invitations.  It was a HUGE party.  We had about 50 people over!  Tomorrow I'll show you how we decorated the house and the outside party area...I'll also tell you what we fed those 50 people for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...