Monday, May 16, 2011

Crafting up a storm...but nothing to show for it

I really have been getting tons of stuff done lately on the craft front.

I just can't share most of it right now.

I have done a mock up of Lotte's 2nd Birthday invites and I LOVE them!  They are just what I was after.

I also did some outside decorations for her party.

But alas, I am entering them into a contest and I can't blog about it until it is over.  I would love to win, but I'm not holding my breath, there are seriously talented women out there in the blogosphere.  Wish me luck!

I'm entering the KoJo Designs Color My Summer Contest.  I have really loved their series on summer projects with themes that are matching a specified color.  It has introduced me to fabulous women bloggers that I haven't had the opportunity to stalk visit yet





I'm also working on a t-shirt quilt for my bestie's sister.  She is going to be a senior in high school this fall and she has tons of Volleyball shirts.  I hope it turns out to be spectacular.  This is my first attempt at quilting with knits.  It's kinda fun so far.  This is the style I'm going for.

Photo Courtesy of Too Cool T-Shirt Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...