Monday, May 23, 2011

So Much Time, So Little To Do...Strike That, Reverse It

My to do list is HUGE. I wish I had enough time to get everything finished that I have been wanting to do.  I finally sat down and wrote a WIP {work in progress} list.  I'm going to type it all out here so that as I get things done I can show them off.....and undoubtedly add to it.

~Things I Need To Finish~
-beanbags
-t-shirt quilt-gift
-foyer re-do
-milk tally chart
-cake/candy stand
-material de-stash

{Photos and Posts To Look Forward To}
-passy pocket
-headband holder
-ribbon holders
-thrifty finds
-strawberry picking
-31 days to build a better blog

Oh and I just submitted my Color Your Summer submission.
Wish me luck...because I think my project is pretty cool and I can't wait to share it.
If you want to submit something you have until tomorrow to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...