Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where I REALLY want to be...

Three years ago this week I was here.

Tropical PARADISE.

My grandparents took my whole family to Beaches Turks and Caicos several years in a row.  We had the most spectacular times there.
This is grandma and grandpa with all the grandkids.

The last year we went my man was able to join us.



This is the OCEAN water...not a pool.

And this is one of the pools.

I know my grandparents don't read my blog, but I just want to tell everyone how FABULOUS my Buddy and Papa are.  They gave me and my family so many memories and experiences that we will never forget.  We are a closer family because of these times.  I pray that I can one day afford to take my kids here so they can experience it for themselves.  It's incredible!
I LOVE these two people!

1 comment:

  1. Aww what great times! My grandparents also took us on several great vacations that I will never forget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...