Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hiatus OVER...therefore be it resolved:

I'm BACK!

I took a much needed winter break hiatus.  I didn't make an announcement because it has been a VERY stressful December.  Without going into too much detail...Mr. Husband got laid off, I got laid off, I got a new job, I got a terrible virus that is essentially like 3 months long chicken pox only NOT contagious and add that to Christmas debauchery...blogging was too much.



Enough excuses.  I'm ready to being TWENTY-TWELVE with a BANG!  I'm starting with my blogging resolutions.

1.  I really want to start with regularly scheduled content.  I'm going to be using a editorial calendar this year to help stay on schedule and keep ideas flowing.

SNAP! does a great job of explaining the purpose of a calendar.

2. I'm running a 5k in April so there will be a running segment coming soon.  I really just began my new skinnier life back in September.  Loosing weight hasn't been easy, but when I add in the running and exercise I know I'm going to be a much healthier mommy.  Get ready.

3.  More of my projects are going to be coming.  I haven't posted enough of my own projects over the past couple of months.  I'm tentatively saying that I'm going to be posting at LEAST one of my own projects every week and I'm going to do at LEAST two tutorials a month.

4.  I'm going to be branching out.  Watch out internet world, Lotte Lu and Brother Too is going to be coming at you from every angle.  More blog hopping, more guest posting, *hopefully* more features and more connecting with people in my niche of the blogosphere.

There you have it!  4 things to look forward to this year from me.  I can't wait to show you some of the things I did over my little break!

HERE. WE. GO. 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...