Before I get into my thanksgiving thankful list, I want to share something that I am sooo grateful for...
I'm doing a guest post at GLUESTICKS today! Come and check out Lotte's Advent Calendar over at Brandy's Homemade Advent Calendar Week!
It turned out EXACTLY like I wanted it to, and I'll give you the how-to over there!
Here are half a dozen things that I'm thankful for this weekend and EVERY day!
1. Health: I thank God that I'm healthy and that I have healthy children. I don't take that for granted. I'm thankful that my family is healthy, including my step Dad. Almost exactly 3 years ago he was diagnosed with a mean form of cancer. He has been healthy for just about 2 years now, and I pray that he continues to stay that way.
2. Family: I think it goes without saying that my family is incredibly supportive of my husband, myself and our children. I wouldn't be able to make it without them.
3. My job: There are too many people who do not have work right now to not be thankful for my job. I'm thankful that I have a boss who helps support me and my family by keeping me employed. In this time of economic hardship I am more than thankful that my employer has done all that he can to keep me employed and that he has gone above and beyond thinking of my family and not just his budget.
4. My husband: He does more during a day than I do, and for that I'm ever grateful because I couldn't do everything without him.
5. My children: They are incredible. They are both special in their own way and I'm so thankful that they are who they are and I can't wait to see who they become.
6. My blog: This blog has given me something to do for myself. It has made me a better person. It has made me more accountable to my dreams and my aspirations, and most of all it has been a motivator for me to be a more productive person! Thank you so much for reading and following me on my creative journeys!