Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Special

Golly Gee!  Is it September already?

I'm starting to run a monthly special on Facebook ("like" my page HERE) and through my ETSY SHOP.

I'm starting to gear up for the fall season and for Halloween!!  It is one of my favorite times of the year. I'm running a Halloween hairbow special this month and next month I'll be doing Halloween shirts!  I can't wait to get them going.


For this month only, you can get all three of these hand-embroidered felt hair barrettes for only $8.  Contact me via facebook and I will set up payment and ship them out!  You will have plenty of time to build your girl's spooky halloween wardrobe around these cute little guys.


1 comment:

  1. Cute baby become cuter after wearing this Halloween clips... Really nice!
    I have also made these clips by fabric ribbons and glitter http://bit.ly/2cMWabz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...