Thursday, February 2, 2012

Party Invitations

Brother's 1st Birthday is quickly approaching...here are the invites for his upcoming party!

If you don't follow my Pinterest Boards then you might not know that his party is going to be a Sock Monkey theme!




The invitation was designed by the very talented Ashley Fisher Designs and Events.  I went to high school with Ashley and she has done what I would LOVE to do...she quit her day job to start a business that she is super passionate about.  She is an amazing photographer and you must see her wedding....INCREDIBLE!

After I got the file from her I printed them at my local Walmart on the instant printer which does matte! With the help of a friend I mounted them on cardstock and added the name bunting.  His name is embossed with aqua glitter...it was quite a lot of work, but they look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...