Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meal Organizing

We've been doing *alright* meal planning.  I've gone into MEAL PLANNING before on my blog.  Our concept really works for us.  But I need a better way of organizing our meals and helping to choose meals for the week.



I saw THIS plan on Pinterest and decided that I'm going to give this a whirl.  What I like best about it is there is an easy rotation.  School systems (at least our preschool) work on a 5 week rotation.  I'm going to fill mine with enough meals for 5-6 rotations.


I hope to work on it as soon as I get Brother's party finished and after Valentine's Day projects.  I already have the boards spray painted so it just needs some embellishments and some recipe cards made up!

Unfortunately my day job along with party planning and Valentine crafts are taking up so much of my time.  I wish I had a few extra hours in my day.  I'm no longer suffering from post-nursing insomnia...which is good because I'm no longer CRAZY, but I do get a lot less done when I'm sleeping! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...