Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Giant Leap for Kaleigh-Kind

Ha-Ha!

Andrew showed me how to post pictures...now, I just need to find the time to take the pics and post them!

The long part is uploading them to the camera.  Am I the only one that seems to have hundreds of pictures on the camera, and I just keep taking more until it takes a full hour to upload.  I really have to build that into my schedule!


This is one of the pics of Lotte and I at our mother's day photo shoot.  I just picked this to demonstrate my newfound picture posting abilities.  check yourself at the door technology because Kaleigh is moving up!  Hopefully next week I have time to post my FAVORITES from that shoot.  Bed is calling my name and I have an empty suitcase and an evening work thingy calling my name for tomorrow.  *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...