Friday, May 20, 2011

A Bubble Dress That Didn't Bubble

It was still super cute on my Little Lotte, but my poor bubble dress didn't bubble.  We wore this at a wedding rehearsal and she was by far the cutest little girl there...it doesn't hurt that she was the only little girl there!

I had a hard time making her sit still long enough to get a good picture.  So here are a slew of mediocre pictures that you can piece together to get the idea of how cute it is.

Here it is hiked up to her diaper due to the swing, but she is HAPPY!

You can see a close up of the rosettes here, and a cute little face.

This might be the best view I got of the whole outfit.
Notice the matching headband...it might be my favorite part!

Never a dull moment with a full fledged toddler!

In case you don't remember when I showed you the bubble dress from Me Sew Crazy, here it is again.


I followed her tutorial but my bubble didn't bubble.  Can anyone tell me why it just looks like a regular skirt?  I want to make a dress for Lotte's birthday party that bubbles, but I need to find out how to do it right.  Is it the fabric that makes a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...