Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fresh Juice

My creative juices are really flowin'.  I have literally spent the last week scouring the interwebs for crafty and baking beauties.  There are sooo many out there, and their ideas are so inspiring.

Last week I "hosted" a retirement party for a lady at work.  My "gift" to her was these fabulous cookies.  Sweetopia is an outta control blog with ahhmaahhzing cookies.  I used her tutorials and recipe to make marbleized black and white cookies.  Everyone loved them!  And I have to say they were probably the prettiest thing that has ever come out of my oven!  All the ladies at work want the recipe and I had a lady from a different office call me up and complement/ask for cookies.

Needless to say...I have another batch of cookies in the oven...beeeeppp.

I'm doing stars, circles (lots of sizes), hearts and my fav--Illinois!  Since I work for the county government I plan on these little states being flooded and having a little heart over our county.  I plan on decorating tomorrow night and taking them to the other offices with the "recipe" and letting everyone know that I would be willing to make them cookies and decorate them for any events that they might have.

Trying to share what I have with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...